The M+G+R Foundation
How Many Will Be Left....
....After the Tribulation?
To translate this text into any major language Click Here
As the first reading (1) at the Mass of All Saints in the year 2015 was being read, a deeper understanding about the meaning of the 144,000 sealed servants of God became clearer to miguel de Portugal.
miguel is quite familiar with those readings, but now they transmit to him quite a different picture. So different - and terrifying to most of the world's population at large - that we originally only shared it with certain members of our Mailing List. Now, as we get closer to the climax of the chastisement we are making it available to all.
(1) Revelations 7:2-4, 9-14
First, let us review the readings in question quoted from the Douay Rheims Bible.
 After these things, I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that they should not blow upon the earth, nor upon the sea, nor on any tree.  And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the sign of the living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,  Saying: Hurt not the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees, till we sign the servants of our God in their foreheads.
 And I heard the number of them that were signed, an hundred forty-four thousand were signed, of every tribe of the children of Israel.  Of the tribe of Juda, were twelve thousand signed: Of the tribe of Ruben, twelve thousand signed: Of the tribe of Gad, twelve thousand signed:.....  .... Of the tribe of Benjamin, twelve thousand signed.
 After this I saw a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne, and in sight of the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands:
 And one of the ancients answered, and said to me: These that are clothed in white robes, who are they? and whence came they?  And I said to him: My Lord, thou knowest.
And he said to me: These are they who are come out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and have made them white in the blood of the Lamb.  Therefore they are before the throne of God, and they serve him day and night in his temple: and he, that sitteth on the throne, shall dwell over them.
 They shall no more hunger nor thirst, neither shall the sun fall on them, nor any heat.  For the Lamb, which is in the midst of the throne, shall rule them, and shall lead them to the fountains of the waters of life, and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
In Revelation 6, we read what lead to the above quoted events:
 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held.  And they cried with a loud voice, saying: How long, O Lord (holy and true) dost thou not judge and revenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
 And white robes were given to every one of them one; and it was said to them, that they should rest for a little time, till their fellow servants, and their brethren, who are to be slain, even as they, should be filled up.
 And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair: and the whole moon became as blood:  And the stars from heaven fell upon the earth, .....  And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and tribunes, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains:
 And they say to the mountains and the rocks: Fall upon us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth upon the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb:  For the great day of their wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand?
What miguel de Portugal understands now is that....
The first group in white robes (Rev. 6:
9-11) - a rather small group
compared with the second one - is composed of those members of the
Elect who have died in Christ along history... up to the beginning of
2. The second group with white robes (Rev. 7:9-14) - a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and tribes, and peoples, and tongues - is composed of those who have died in Christ along history plus those who died during the Tribulation, with a major cataclysm being its climax.
3. The opening of the Sixth Seal is the preamble of the upcoming opening of the Seventh Seal, which, in turn is the beginning of the sequence of the Seven Trumpets. That is - the race towards the near destruction of the planet and the almost extinction of humanity.
4. The group of 144,000 from the Twelve Tribes of Israel - marked not to die during the Tribulation - is composed by members of the Elect who are descendants from Jews belonging to those Twelve Tribes. Only God knows who they are since the Lost Tribes of Israel are that - lost - and their descendants, now Christians, are intermingled with the rest of the world population.
Keep in mind that the Book of Revelations was written by and (primarily) for Christians. Why would they be mentioning here Tribes which were already lost by the time Jesus walked amongst us? Because the revelation text must be referring to their descendants.
5. Based on miguel's ample personal experience on how precise God is in fulfilling prophecy (1), he does not believe that in this case the 144,000 nor the 12,000/tribe numbers are just symbolic.
We do not expect more than 144,000 human beings being left alive on the face of the Planet when the Tribulation's climax - the cataclysmic events - are concluded.
Why should this information be of practical interest to those to whom it is available now?
First of all, to underscore the importance of praying, offering sacrifices and fasting to minimize the suffering of the Elect who will die during the Tribulation.
Secondly, but just as important, we wish to reassure any of the Elect who will read this document that, should they be called Home before or during the climax of the Tribulation, it is not because God has failed them or that they are not worthy of the protection of God. God knows what He is doing and if that is His choice, then it is Perfect. We must always abandon ourselves to the Will of God with the utmost of confidence and trust.
(1) Although he only became conscious of the following many, many years after his anointing: (a) m de P had to be born on the Feast of the Conception of John the Baptist, on the day where in the traditional Roman Catholic Church calendar, St. Linus was honored - Linus being the next pope after Peter - a name that is part of the official civil name of m de P; (b) m de P's spiritual mother's name was Elizabeth (remember Mother Elizabeth (2)) - the namesake of John's mother; (c) m de P's had his First Communion on March 25th - Feast of the Annunciation; (d) m de P was never confirmed in the Roman Catholic Church, instead, God managed that he be confirmed on the Orthodox Church, Patriarchate of Antioch [Acts 11:26] on September 23rd, the Feast of the Conception of John the Baptist; (e) On the year - 1998 - when the 10 year-delay of events commenced; etc. etc. etc.
(2) Meet Elizabeth Carter Garza (a montage using her photo and two other items given to him by her over twenty-five years ago) whom miguel spontaneously started calling "Mother Elizabeth".
Originally released via e-mail on November 7th, 2015, Observance of the First Saturday of the Month and Our Lady of All Graces (1st Saturday after All Saints Day)
Made it public through our Domains on November 1st, 2016, Observance of All Saints Day
© Copyright 2015 - 2016 by The M+G+R Foundation. All rights reserved. However, you may freely reproduce and distribute this document as long as: (1) Appropriate credit is given as to its source; (2) No changes are made in the text without prior written consent; and (3) No charge is made for it.
The M+G+R Foundation
About Us and Frequently Asked Questions
Our Research Department